- Plan routes for the drivers
- De-Brief the drivers on departure and return
- Ensure all vehicle maintenance schedules are up to date.
- Process proof of delivery documents
- Ensure all customer deliveries are met on time and in full
- Carry out all administrative duties for the department
- Ensure all invoicing is done on a timely basis and in an efficient manner
- Liaise with the Customer Service team to ensure all customer stadards are met
- Process third party collection delivery requirements
- Carry out additional duties as requested by the Transport Manager
- A good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.