One of the UK's leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Driver Training Manager in the Northamptonshire area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will report into the Transport Operations Manager, the overall purpose of the role is to support the provision of training to the Transport community in line with Company Policy and Legislation with the aim of consistently delivering outstanding service.
The person requirement:
- Must hold a C+E driving licence
- Must have a DSA Instructor or Driver Assessor Qualification
- Must have a Train the Trainer qualification
- Must have a Safe and Fuel Efficient Driver Instructor qualification
- Must have a legal compliance qualification
- A Driver CPC training, collision investigation or a City and Guilds digital tachograph fitting and recording qualification are not essential but desirable
- Experience of training Shunters is not essential but desirable
- Must have proven experience of compiling, developing and delivering driver inductions
- Must have proven experience and knowledge of trailer tail lifts and transport operation yard duties
- Must have proven experience of training and developing managers and drivers in a similar role
- Must have proven experience of undertaking Company car risk assessments
- Must have experience of conducting meetings with staff and staff members e.g. interviews, investigations etc.
- Will be able to communicate effectively and build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
- Will be self-motivated and organised and have the ability to create the right impression and is confident with the customer
- Must have the ability of adhering to Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Will have experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible and have an adaptable approach to demands and changes in work activity
Salary for this opportunity is £30k-£35k working Monday-Friday (days), with some flexibility required to work outside of core hours.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.