Barker Ross require a Transport and warehouse Coordinator for an immediate start in Mendlesham, Suffolk. This is for a Temp to Perm Position.
We have two positions -
- 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm: Responsible for mainly admin, driver debriefing & Customer service duties
- 4 on 4 off 6pm to 6am: Responsibilities include sorting & arranging/unloading and reloading of vehicles and admin also including pre brief for drivers
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour (£20,500 equivalent) - plus £1.91 per hour unsociable hours uplift for hours between 20.00 - 0600
Other daily duties could include:
- The ideal candidate would brief/debrief drivers
- Ensure pick notes match Transport delivery notes
- Cover all daily routes/ Vehicles are maintained on daily basis
- Ensure goods checked against inbound trunks
- Make sure delivery notes are printed, sorted and arranged into routes
- All vehicles are correct and checked on departure
- All drivers are debriefed on return any issues recorded and communicated
- Any vehicles defects recorded and reported through the correct process
- Ensure the rota is full and complete to maintain maximum capability
- Complete all KPI's for each client daily
Essential Skills for the role:
- IT literate
- Transferable skills in a similar environment - warehouse/transport or similar
- Reasonable Excel skills
- Attention to detail, data accuracy
- Customer service
- Work under own initiate as well as part of a team
- Have a good knowledge of driver WTD and driving hours
- Good CS skills as required to liaise with customers
Please call 01604 634479 and ask for Vince for more details..
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.