Barker Ross is looking for Transport Administrators for a leading logistic company in Crick, Northamptonshire.
We have immediate starts for various shift patterns such as 6AM-2PM, 2AM-10PM and straight night shift.
You will be directly involved in;
- Dealing with customer and drivers queries in a professional and timely manner whether on the phone or face to face.
- Brieifng in and out of Hauliers on site.
- Dealing with vehicles breakdowns and maintenance issues.
- Finance undertaking on a weekly basis.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Responsible for any additional task given.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- To work under pressure and use your own initiate
£8.50 - rotating shift
£9.60 - night shift
If you feel that you fit the above requirements and are available for work immediately, then please call
Northampton Branch on 01604 634479 or send your CV into us
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.