Barker Ross has been established for 30 years, we care about our employees, we want to work with them to help them achieve their life goals whilst striving towards our company goals. By providing an environment that has respect, trust and support at its heart, combined with training, development and mentoring we have an organisation that takes its clients requirements and consistently seeks to surpass their expectations.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Nottingham Recruitment office in the Health & Social Care division.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in Nottingham your duties will include:
- Recruitment of new candidates within the Health and Social Care sector via online portals such as CV Library, Total Jobs, Facebook and various other Social Media platforms.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your candidates and clients.
- Candidate attraction and telephone interviewing.
- Filling vacancies & shifts with clients.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service to both candidates and clients.
- Answer and deal with all calls in a professional and friendly manner. Take messages where appropriate, and update details on IQX where required.
- Updating and maintain the existing database with the right calibre of candidates for the roles in which your team members will be recruiting for.
You will have a 'can do' attitude and enjoy being a team player with a clean driving licence, be confident on the phone and able to multi task. You will be PC literate, experience of MSP systems, database management & telesales would be ideal although not essential. A passion for the Health and Social Care sector would be of benefit.
A market leading remuneration package that includes a strong basic salary plus commission. Consultant training plans that will support and develop your career and the opportunity for progression, serious progress. 75% of our Managers started without any experience in recruitment before joining us. Lastly based in our Nottingham Office you will work within a positive, progression culture that is passionate about people.
If you do not feel this position is right for you we are always keen to speak with candidates who have Recruitment experience across any sector. Please contact us for a confidential chat about what we can offer you.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.