Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £18k - £25k per annum + fantastic benefits
Our client a well-established and highly successful Wealth Management Practice, are keen to appoint a Trainee Paraplanner to work in their busy Financial Services offices and to join their small, friendly team.
So if you have a passion and a strong interest in Financial Services and you are looking to pursue a career in Wealth Management, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
This is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm and offering a salary between £18k - £25k per annum (depending on your experience).
Working in a fast-paced and busy environment the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person
- Writing suitability letters on a wide variety of topics, Pensions, Investments, Mortgages, Protection
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements, both internally and externally
- Carrying out basic office general administration duties
- Point of contact for platforms/providers in relation to technical and complex administrative queries
- Collation and maintenance of information and documents required supporting the advice team in providing compliant advice
- Ensuring all supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained
- Working to targeted service standards and procedures
- Ensuring all client files remains compliant
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, determined, proactive and confident of working to an extremely high standard. They must be keen to begin/progress a career in the Financial Services.
You will also possess;
- Excellent prioritisation skills to meet, if not exceed, deadlines
- A desire to be the best you can be and to be able to balance work with studies
- The ability to manage expectations of all staff and clients
- High level of personal honesty & integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Determination & Self-Motivation
- Ability to work as part of a team, and alone, in the delivery of the client service
- Good IT skills, particularly use of software such as Excel/Word/Outlook
On successful completion of the Trainee Paraplanner's probationary period, the expectation is that the individual will commence studying towards the CII's Certificate in Paraplanning.
Interested? Please apply NOW or call Michelle on 01163666167 for more information. Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.