Looking for something more than just a Warehouse Operative? Why not become a Trainee Machine Operator?
A leading marketing company based in Braunstone (LE3) are looking for a Trainee Machine Operator. This successful team are looking for an individual who is willing to learn and help represent their high end client's brand.
The Trainee Machine Operator role includes:
- Operating mailing machines on a daily basis.
- Processing customers mailings whether into envelopes or into poly film.
- Ensuring jobs run to schedule and output levels are met.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Full training will be provided - (previous experience as a mailing machine operator is not required.)
- Working day and nights: 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am (depending on the clients needs)
Benefits as a Trainee Machine Operator:
- Continental shift pattern 3 days/nights per week - However, flexibility is a necessity
- 12 weeks training (or more if needed)
- £ 8.16 per hour during training period
- £ 12.24 overtime rate after 12 weeks
- After training £9.51 (£ 14.27 overtime)
For more information on the vacancy apply now by sending your CV to Michal or fast track your application by calling 0116 255 0155 .
If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you, please do give us a call on 0116 255 0155 and we can have a discussion about what would be the perfect role for you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.