As a Trainee Account Manager your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Leicester Business Manager
- Resourcing, interviewing and arranging inductions for our candidates
- Daily planning/booking/management/of temporary workers
- Assist with payroll and supporting processes
- Adhere to all Barker Ross processes to ensure compliance in all aspects of recruitment
- Gaining a good understanding of all client operations
- Input and maintain data on our internal database
The successful candidate will have a drive for action, a strong desire for continuous improvement and be motivated to succeed. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount and a flexible approach to working hours particularly during the peak period.
Job Type: Full time
Must have full driving licence
For more information on this role please call Nicole Moore on 0116 204 7655 or email your CV
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.