One of the UK's leading companies in the transport haulage sector is looking for an experienced Container Traffic Operator to join them to take part in their growth and success on a permanent basis at their site in Felixstowe. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a rewarding career in transport with a lively and engaging environment.
As an experienced Traffic Operator you will be an integral part of the company. You will be responsible in dealing with shipments and supervising financial tasks within traffic management.
You will be required to showcase your quick mind and self-assurance in your experience with using electronic traffic systems as well as engage with colleagues, customers and suppliers to ensure processes run smoothly.
- Previous experience in a similar role, 2+ years with container experience
- Experience with TOPS software
- UK driving licence
- IT literate
- Demonstrating a conscientious approach towards satisfying or exceeding internal and external customer needs
- Taking responsibility for delivering results and displaying the commitment and determination to achieve goals
- Continually looking to improve personal performance, and promoting better ways of doing things
- Working with others to achieve collective goals and contributing to the delivery of team objectives by supporting and encouraging colleagues
- Conveying and responding to information clearly and accurately, and influencing others to gain commitment
Salary for this opportunity is between £20k-£30k, depending on your level of experience. The role will be Monday to Friday with some weekend cover required at the needs of the business.
For consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.