Great Opportunity for Local painters in the Leicester and Leicestershire area.
- Role responsibilities - You will be responsible for refurbish and new build projects. You will work an average of 40Hrs plus a week (with Over time available). Your projects will include schools, Pubs, offices, shops and new build housing.
- Person specification - You will need to be a professional hard working painter, able work alone or in a team. You will need to have a valid CSCS card, own transport, own tools, own PPE. You will need to be skilled and enjoy working in a busy environment. You will need to have the correct qualifications or be time served with working references. Must be able to work flexible hours. Must be able to travel.
- Rewards - You will receive a competitive hourly rate. On site parking for most sites. Benefit weekly pay through our own PAYE, own LTD company or via one of our umbrella companies. You will benefit from Long hours and over time rates for weekends
- Location - Multiple site in the Derby, Nottingham and Leicester areas.
- Our Company - As a top 250 recruiter, Barker Ross is targeting the top 100 in the next 3 years. We know that the combination of focusing on key sectors and ensuring our staff are well skilled and motivated will help us meet that aim.
Key to our continued success are our four core values:
Expertise: We understand the sectors we work in and don't spread ourselves too thinly
Determination: To compete with niche recruiters and the bigger internationals, we have to try harder. So we do.
Transparency: We always aim to be open, straight-forward and direct with our customers
Development: Our emphasis on training and development ensures our staff are continually building their skills
- Next steps - If you are interested in this vacancy or you would like to register with Barker Ross for other opportunities please call our professional friendly team on 01159483757 Option 1 for construction. Please check out our Brand New Web Site www.BarkerRoss.co.uk
Please be advised we DO NOT Pay CIS
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.