This is Training Position
- Role responsibilities - You will be responsible for going on site and making templates. You will be given full training and given practical training on site. You will be required to learn about measuring and making templates. You will work an average of 40Hrs plus a week (with Over time available). You will need to have a full UK Licence
- Person specification - You will need to be a hard working person, able work alone or in a team. You will need to have a valid CSCS card and own PPE. You will need to enjoy working in a busy environment. Must be able to work flexible hours. You will need to have a up to date CV and working references.
- Rewards - You will receive a competitive hourly rate. Benefit weekly pay through our own PAYE or via one of our umbrella companies. You will benefit from Long hours. This is a temp to perm role.
- Location - Leicestershire LE19 area.
- Our Company - As a top 250 recruiter, Barker Ross is targeting the top 100 in the next 3 years. We know that the combination of focusing on key sectors and ensuring our staff are well skilled and motivated will help us meet that aim.
Key to our continued success are our four core values:
Expertise: We understand the sectors we work in and don't spread ourselves too thinly
Determination: To compete with niche recruiters and the bigger internationals, we have to try harder. So we do.
Transparency: We always aim to be open, straight-forward and direct with our customers
Development: Our emphasis on training and development ensures our staff are continually building their skills
- Next steps - If you are interested in this vacancy or you would like to register with Barker Ross for other opportunities please call our professional friendly team on 01159483757 Option 1 for construction. Please check out our Brand New Web Site www.BarkerRoss.co.uk
Please be advised we DO NOT Pay CIS
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.