My client is a medium sized Arable Farmer and requires a skilled Tractor Driver/ Sparyer Operator to join them on a permanent basis. Duties will include:
- Spraying, Main Cultivation and Harvest Duties, hedge cutting and all other farming tasks as required
- A thorough knowledge of modern technology and GPS Systems - John Deer Greenstar and data recording
- Able to share in Management Input of the Farm
- A degree of Machine knowledge, and able to make necessary repairs and maintenance on Farm Machinery
- Sprayer Certificates PA1& P2 - PA4 would be an advantage
- Tele- handler license & FLT
- Chain Saw license would also be an advantage
Hours of work are standard Farming hours - with longer hour's during the busy Harvest period
There may be a property available for rental (£475.00 pcm)
Please send your CV in the first instance ......
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.