Recruiting for a Toolmaker to work at my clients site in Leicester.
To manufacture precision mould-tools using manual and CNC machines
· Responsible for the manufacture of high precision mould tools
· Repair and maintenance of insert moulding tools and bolsters
· Programming, setting and operation of our state of the art CNC sparking, wire and machining centres
· Maintain high levels of housekeeping
Profile / Skills:
· Experienced in High precision Milling, Drilling, surface grinding, sparking (Sodick) and wiring (Sodick)
· Understanding and experience of fitting and assembly of complex mould tools including their repair
· Significant experience in the high precision mould tool manufacture
· Ability to work to tight time scales without compromising quality and safety
· CNC programming experience would be advantageous especially in Edgecam, Visi, or Mazitrol
· Experience of tool design, continuous improvement, and 5S would be advantageous
· Must be self-motivated, adaptable and organised and be able to use your own initiative
· A positive can do attitude is encouraged and embraced
£26,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
· Bonus scheme
· 25 Days holiday plus banks
· Cycle to work scheme
Hours of work:
Mon - Thurs 8am till 4.30pm
Friday 8am till 1.30pm
If you are interested in the Toolmakers position, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.