Temporary Works Coordinator
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Works Co-ordinator looking for an immediately available, contract role with the view to go permanent with a prestigious residential developer. Based in Hitchin, hertfordshire.
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Be first point of contact between temporary works designers and the site team
- Ensure design briefs are prepared in accordance with site requirements
- Take full responsibility as the designated person for designing and managing your on-site temporary works.
- Create a temporary work register.
- Write a design brief that considers your project needs, schedule and budget.
- Carry out design checks and ensure safety with designer risk assessments, design certificates and method statements approval.
- Issue permits to load and strike promptly and ensure everything is in place on time.
- Perform regular maintenance and inspections of all temporary works on the site.
- Coordinate with you the permanent works engineer, the construction teams, and any subcontractors at all stages from design to completion of the project.
Suitable for someone who has just gradudate.
Must have experience doing the exact role on large residential schemes
Please send your updated CV and 2 reference if interested in this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.