Job Title: Temporary Air Imports Administrator Hounslow
Working for a Global Logistics Transportation Company
Temporary Role initial 10 weeks
· Simplified customs entry - data inputting
· Milestone reporting - confirming when freight has landed, when delivered
· Reviewing shipments - entering exception codes if KPI's not met
· Working on time sensitive import coordination which relates to freight coordination to include - once freight has cleared
· 50 timed deliveries per day so ability to be organized and work to time pressure a must
· Data inputting/data accuracy
· Proven Administrator skills
· Logical approach
Hours will be 7am until 7pm - 4 days on - 4 days off this includes bank holidays and weekends dependant on the weekly shift rota
Salary : £9.15 to £10.98 depending on experience
If this is a role for you, then please apply to
Tara Goacher Barker Ross
Call 0116 2042608
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.