Our client based in Swinderby, Lincolnshire is looking for a Cook to join their team on a full time basis. This is an immediate requirement and the role is looking to start as soon as possible. Initially, this will be a temporary on going post but does have the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Working within the education sector, your hours of work will be 9:00am - 3:00pm Monday to Friday each week. We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a similar role and can make a variety of meals from scratch.
Additional duties will include:-
- Ensuring that all food is prepared and cooked to the highest standard as set out on the menus
- Ordering food from suppliers
- Preparing tea time menu for the evening care staff
- Maintaining a food diary ensuring all records are kept up to date such as fridge freezer temperatures, goods in and cooked items
- Maintain a record of pupils daily dietary requirements
- Ensure that a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are kept to a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Make sure that all sharp and dangerous utensils are locked away at the end of each shift and are accounted for
If you have previous experience in the above, have your own transport and are available for an immediate start please send your CV in the first instance or contact us today at the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.