My client is a leading food manufacturer based in the Northampton area. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are now looking to recruit a Technical Services Manager. The business forms part of a multi site food manufacturing operation, supplying a diverse range of products into the major UK food service.
As Technical Services Manager your duties will include:
- Manage the specification process from development to launch at site and ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is maintained and up to date.
- Manage the Internal Audit and Non Conformance Systems and provide trend analysis to drive improvement.
- Manage and maintain the site HACCP system (HACCP team leader)
- Provide KPI reports to the Leadership Team.
- Manage the site Pest Control contract and associated improvement actions.
Candidates must have food manufacturing experience along with BRC7 and major retailer Quality Management systems. The role offers the opportunity to join a growing multi site manufacturing operation - with the chance of devolvement and further progression within the group.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, Technical Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.