The role of Technical Support advisor is to provide a range of in-depth technical expertise across a broad range of industrial products, for both external and internal customers. This is a new role within an existing Customer Service team so the job holder will have the opportunity to drive out the companys approach to managing Technical Support queries. Whilst the primary focus will be addressing day to day customer enquiries, we want to create a solution where technical information can be distributed across the business so as to gain the greatest value from it.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
This role will:
· Handle customer technical enquiries quickly and efficiently to a high standard
· Understand customer needs to provide support and potential solutions
· Ensure that all customer communication is in line with the companys tone of voice
· Work closely with Digital Merchandiser team to pro-actively identify digital content improvements to support customer needs
· Create a process to ensure that all technical support provided is shared and accessible across the Customer Service team
· Support internal colleagues to source alternative products as required
· Support creation of quotes, through translating customer requirements to suitable product selection
· As required, work with suppliers and key customers to provide tailored solutions
Preferred Education & Experience:
· Experience of industrial supplies market
· Experience of sourcing and identifying a broad range of industrial products
· Commercial acumen to identify buying signals to ensure that all sales opportunities are captured
· Ability to work independently, whilst supporting team goals and objectives
· PC literate - particularly in MS office suite
· Good eye for detail when dealing with a number of tasks simultaneously
· Ability to remain calm and deal courteously with people whilst working under pressure
· Enthusiastic and a self-starter
· Ability to multi-task effectively in pressurised situations
Hours of work;
Salary depending on experience £19-24,000
If you would like to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.