Technical Sales Specialist - MRO required to join new team!!
We are very excited to offer a permanent opportunity for an experienced sales specialist to join my clients growing sales team within the Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) area, where you will be involved with delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth.
My client is Europe's leading independent supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades, with over 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International locations.
Technical Sales Specialist role:
- Creating and executing a sales plan to develop MRO products for individual customers
- Promoting relevant MRO promotions and campaigns
- Engaging key suppliers for technical and commercial support
- Identifying potential service opportunities that align to customer needs
- Working collaboratively with the sales teams to support them in developing and delivering a plan which provides added value to current and potential customers, and increases our market share of MRO sales
What you'll need to succeed in the Technical Sales Specialist role:
- Have worked in a Sales role with either Bearings, Fluid power or Power Transmission and associated products
- Being end user focused
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent IT skills including comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid UK driving license
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You'll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
Technical Sales Specialist salary:
£38,000 - £47,000
- Office hours
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone
If you are interested in the Technical Sales Specialist role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.