My client currently requires a Technical Sales Administrator to work within a small design and manufacturing team. The correct candidate should be able to take ownership of the role, have a positive and professional outlook, be organised and have excellent communication skills.
* Dealing with sales emails, telephone calls, customer and internal liaison.
* Sales Order Processing - all aspects (handling enquiries, quotations, order processing, despatch, invoicing etc.)
* Liaising with customers to determine their needs and convert orders, dealing with spares requirements and orders, obtain feedback and related.
* Export documentation - including dealing with certificates of origin, Letters of Credit, and freight forwarders.
* Monthly sales records, dealing with worldwide agents and commissions, maintain contact database and product related data.
* Technical after care customer support (queries, emails)
* Technical administration - e.g. completing paperwork for product calibration records
For the right candidate there is also scope to become involved with new business development, marketing and active sales.
The candidate must be fully IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Experience of Sage 200 ERP systems, and a technical product background would also be advantageous.
Hours of work;
Mon-Thurs 8.30-4.30pm & Friday 8.30-3.30pm(30 min lunch break)
Temp to perm basis.
If you would like to apply for this position then please email your CV to; email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.