My client is a food manufacturer based in the Wakefield area. They are looking for a Technical Manager to replace the current position holder. They need to show strong leadership credentials, drive and ambition accompanied with a lively personality. Product knowledge isn't essential but passion of Food manufacturing is. The business forms part of a multi site food manufacturing operation, supplying unique products into the major UK retailers.
As Technical Manager your duties will include:
- To maintain internal and external specification systems to ensure accurate data for the businesses materials and finished products are available.
- To manage customer complaint investigations for all of the business complaints including contact with customers and suppliers where appropriate.
- As the Technical interface between the UK site and European site, you must ensure UK Technical resources complete customer documentation, and respond in a timely manner to complaint investigations and update REC's as required to always meet customer expectations.
- Ensure appropriate training is in place across sites to meet Technical requirements especially in relation to HACCP, GMP and Ethical Standards.
- Ensure all site Technical visits and audits are appropriately hosted and all visit reports and action plans have a timely response.
This is an exciting role to join a business that has had a successful turnover in the past few years. Technical Managers who are looking for a company with a strong work ethic and team morale will fit in perfectly here. French speaking candidates at this level of the market are also going to be desireable.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager and Raw Materials
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.