My client is a food manufacturer based in the Leeds area. They are looking for a Technical Manager to replace the current position holder. The ideal candidate will need to show strong leadership credentials, drive and ambition accompanied with a lively personality. Product knowledge isn't essential but passion of food manufacturing is. The business forms part of a multi site food manufacturing operation, supplying a diverse range of products into the major UK retailers.
As Technical Manager your duties will include:
- Work as part of the Site Senior Management team to drive continuous improvement & quality culture throughout the business.
- Responsible for defining and delivering the site technical strategy.
- Act as the site interface with external customers, from management of audits through to day to day issues on technical matters. .
- Drive HACCP systems to deliver appropriate & effective Food Safety control and monitoring systems
- Work closely with operational and central counterparts to deliver best in class systems and procedures to achieve an audit ready culture.
This is an exciting role to join a business that has had a successful turnover in the past few years. Technical Managers who are looking for a company with a strong work ethic and team morale will fit in perfectly here. It is also a great chance for an established Quality Manager to make their next step up!
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager and Raw Materials
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.