My client is a leading Food Manufacturer based in Humberside supplying into a number of the UKs largest retailers. With a diverse product portfolio, the site is now looking for a Technical Manager to join their senior management team.
The Technical Manger will report directly into the divisional technical controller and be responsible for managing the technical and quality functions across the site. This is a large operation with a number of further growth plans currently being explored.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring the site is ready for all level audits; Internal, Retailer and BRC
- Managing a large technical function through a multi functional factory based team
- Devise & implement technical projects across the site within the Quality and Technical function in line with business growth.
- Ensuring the site is compliant against customer specifications, health, safety and hygiene regulations
- Continuously managing Quality and Technical KPI's.
- Be the direct point of call for, and build relationships with, all customers of the business
- Update and develop HACCP systems across the site
The ideal candidate will have long standing experience in a Technical Manager position, preferably experience within a large food manufacture and managing large teams. With the company continuing to expand this is a very exciting time to join the business!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.