We are recruiting for a well established Technical Manager to join an iconic food manufacturer located in the Northeast. As the Technical Manager you will be instrumental in supporting growth projects, cost base release activities and ongoing continuous improvement work streams in line with centrally developed strategy and process.
As Technical Manager your duties will include:
- Responsibility for Site Senior Management understanding & implementation of all Technical policies & standards
- Guardian of site quality & food safety standards
- Compliance & review of site HACCP systems
- Proactive risk management & mitigation for all 'change' activities including material, process, product & people
- Working with all site functions to deliver a program of ongoing product improvement & consistency, resulting in Customer & Consumer complaint reduction & consistent product quality offering
- Proactively identify & deliver cost base reduction & plant efficiency projects
- Contribute to technical strategy & development of company Quality & Food Safety Management Systems
- Contribute to all centrally driven technical initiatives ie Supplier review , Allergen mitigation etc
- Develop technically driven CAPEX plans for site based on food safety risk , Customer standards & quality improvement
- Deliver ongoing agenda for product & process improvement with respect to quality, food safety, efficiency & waste reduction
- Graduate in a Technical or food related discipline and demonstrable experience in a technical management role within FMCG Industry
- HACCP, Micro, Auditing - BRC,AIB,RTB
- Experience of working with large multiple grocery customers
- A working knowledge and understanding of Lean tools and techniques
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.