Our international client is looking for an experience Technical Manager to join their team of FMCG production staff.
The successful applicant will complete the following;
Responsibility for leading section and smooth running of the role
- Managing technical team and ensure team work to agreed timescales
- Maintain and manage Quality Management and HACCP systems
- Maintain full auditing system.
- Ensure actions as the results of audits/findings are driven to completion by the site teams
- Ensure all specifications completed to timescales
- Monitor and ensure all quality testing systems are in place and maintained
- Ensure Hold, Withdrawal, Quarantine & Recall Procedure in place and effective
- Manage Process Control Support - on line process control eg testing/measuring equipment
- Manage Pest Control Contractor and site activities to achieve desired standard
- Sensory Panels (local/company/customer/ in-house)
- Liaise with Group Head of Technical on issues including quality, complaints & all food safety and quality related issues
- Drive continuous improvement throughout all aspects of the site manufacturing operation
- Review performance of direct reports against standards and objectives
- Facilitate staff development through external and internal courses/mentoring etc.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.