£55,000-£60,000 + package
A chilled food manufacturer based in the Dorset area is looking to recruit Technical Manager for their business.
This is a multi site food manufacturer supplying products into the major multiples, with a positive reputation within the food industry you will be assured to be well respected as an employee.
- Overall responsibility for the safety, quality and legality of products manufactured.
- Managing the day to day Technical Function of the Site across QA, Hygiene, Technical Services & Process
- Ensuring products are manufactured on site to agreed quality specifications and standards.
- Within the technical function you will plan, manage and deploy resources to maximum efficiency whilst operating to a plan of continuous improvement.
- Liaising with group, customers and external agencies (Trading Standards, Environmental Health, external contractors) to ensure all regulations and standards are understood and adhered to
- Maintaining and improving the current M&S audit status
- Visiting suppliers and customers to discuss requirements / product specifications
Candidates must have strong technical management experience working in a chilled manufacturing environment.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, Technical Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.