£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A rapidly growing business has gone through an exciting transition and is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager to join their team.
You will manage and oversee the Technical and Quality Departments and be the representative voice of the function throughout the Company both internally and externally. To ensure product safety/quality/ legality through the continuous development of the HACCP, Quality Systems and Hygiene Systems.
Manage the technical team and ensure customers are provided with listing forms, product specifications and product data as and when required
- Ensure compliance with all current food legislation to include HACCP,packaging, labelling, raw material and finished product
- Setting up recipes in a suitable format for production
- Co-ordination of suitable work-wear
- Ensure that the Company has in place a robust product recall process
- Arrange and co-ordination of Basic Food Hygiene training
- Ensure cleaning materials, etc are conducive to food manufacturing
- Working with Product & Process and Commercial Managers and QAdepartment in representation of Company during both customer andEFSIS/BRC audits and ensuring that both EFSIS/BRC standard andaccreditation is maintained
- Working alongside and with both the Product & Process Manager and QAteam to ensure conformance
- Liaise with Management Team to advise on changes to or new foodlegislationensuring the Quality
- Manual is kept up to date and documents are'controlled' and distributed accordingly
- Co-ordination of waste disposal and recycling
- Overseeing micro and nutritional analysis
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the efficient operation of thefunction
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager looking to take a step into a Technical Management role. Candidates must have experience working in a chilled environment and have strong management experience.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, Technical Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.