The ITS will serve the 6 million inhabitants of Riyadh with 6 Metro lines, 3 Bus Rapid Transit Lines, 2 circular Bus lines and 17 Community Bus lines etc.
The client is now recruiting for a Technical Director to join their team as number 2 on the Project, supporting the Project Director to deliver the entire ITS project across the Metro and Bus Network.
- An ITS technical expert with experience of planning, design and develop the architecture and deliver ITS projects in field of Public Transports.
- Adept in delivering consultancy and design projects in a transportation environment / Public Transports.
- Responsible for the technical design, specifications, installation and performance for all parts of the ITS.
- Evaluate the performance of the ITS system (including equipment) and especially the services provided by the AVM/RTPI, AFC and JP.
- Must be able to contribute to the development and implementation of the ITS architecture
- Evaluating progress and results obtained and recommending major changes to achieve overall objectives.
- Able to advice, guide and coordinate actions to meet the requirements of a world class integrated public transport system and a high performance ITS system in Public Transports.
- Minimum of 15 years with significant years of experience in design, planning, and development of ITS Projects.
- Graduate Engineering Degree in relevant Technical field: Civil, Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications engineering or Computer Science Engineering.
- Project management Professional (PMP) and/or key Technical /Task Leadership experience are desirable.
- Post Graduate qualifications and Membership of relevant Professional and Technical societies is advantageous.
Effective communication with contractor and sub-contractors, other consultants, field staff, in-house engineering/technical staff, management of client and project stake holder is essential.
Negotiable between 55,000 SAR and 65,000 SAR per month / £140,000 to £165,000 per year TAX Free plus
- Monthly Flight allowance
- 10 days off per month
- 1 month off during Ramadan
- 12-14 days public holidays
- 2 weeks off every 6 months
- 20 working days per month (no more) in Riyadh
- 8am to 5:30pm
- You're free to break this up into a standard working week or work 4 on 2 off
I have worked with this company for the last 8 years and this project in particular since 2016. The majority of the senior management team are European Nationals.
For more information about the role, project, client, salary ect, please apply today and one of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss in more detail.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.