My client is a leading chilled food manufacturer, based in Shropshire, providing into all major UK retailers. The company prides itself on fantastic company culture, proven with excellent employment engagement survey results.
Due to a long serving team member moving on to a more senior role, my client is now looking for a Technical Compliance Manager to join the technical team. The Technical Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring retailer and BRC standards are adhered to and become embedded in the factory as well as post-audit follow up. This role will report directly into the Head of Technical, the Technical Compliance Managers main responsibility will be to ensure that the business fully complies with all customer codes of practice and legal requirements that relate to the manufacture of food.
- Ensure that the QMS is fit for purpose & up to date
- Ensure the site is compliant with all customer codes of practice and legal requirements
- Manage the implementation of all customer requirements and develop areas of best practice
- Lead in the successful delivery of all third party and customer audits
- Manage the finished product specifications for all customers
- Lead the HACCP team and review the HACCP system
- Attend customer consistency panels
- Effectively manage the customer complaints systems & customer reporting systems
- Work along side the NPD department in the completion of HARA & TSA documents.
- To take action to drive a culture of continuous improvement across the business
- Manage the compliance team, ensuring that they have appropriate training and support
- Promote a safety culture within the factory ensuring all health & safety requirements are met.
What is required?
- Similar experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Management experience
- Ability to actively promote positive change across the function
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.