Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified technical assistant to work within our growing team who has a thoruogh working knowledge of HACCP and food production.
Reporting to the Project Manager your role will involve;
- To manage and create internal product specifications
- Ensure product compliance is kept up to date in line with current legislation/regulation
- To develop and manage internal product photo standards
- To approve new suppliers and raw materials
- To manage supplier and raw material documentation (e.g. specifications and quality questionnaires) on initial approval only - ongoing this will be the QA team
- To develop and manage production manufacturing specifications
- To manage and manage client product specifications
- To work alongside the New Product Development manager to prepare new product information (nutrition, ingredient declaration, label, artwork checks).
- To manage the annual nutritional testing schedule for each product category.
- Raw material testing schedule.
If you feel you meet these criteria plese apply and I will be happy to go through the role with you. Due to the popularity of this role if you do not hear from me in 3 working days unfortunately you have been unuccessful in your application.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.