Duties will include:
- Updating the training process for all of the departments within the factory
- Updating job specifications
- Assisting the Training Manager to improve the level of functions within each job role onsite
- The overall objective is to gain a higher level of skills for the workers
- Developing and documenting internal workplace training
- Write procedures for the operation of machinery and process
- Update existing documentation
- Create new documentation that is required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous factory experience
- Experience of writing procedures
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.