Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a number of Team Leaders/Supervisors to work for out busy waste Client based in Southwark, just of Old Kent Road.
This is a Temporary ongoing position, working Monday to Friday on a rota of the following shifts.
Week 1 - 06:00 - 14:00
Week 2 - 14:00 - 22:00
Week 3 - 22:00 - 06:00
You may be required to work weekends, but this would be discussed once on site.
The job includes being responsible for 20-25 members on the picking line, so experience is necessary. The team will be picking out items on a waste conveyor belt, so you will be expected to work in refuse enviroments.
Team Leaders will be required to motivate the team and ensure that all tasks are being completed efficiently and safetly by adhering to the company's health and safety policy. Sorting staff issues and staff requirments may also be expected.
It will be the Team Leaders responsibility to ensure all staff, including agency staff are there, and replacements are requested when required.
Responsibilities and attitude needed:
- Positively people focused delivering excellence and promoting company working principals, ethics, and values.
- Become and be a a role model for the teams
- Identify training needs and develop team members to become great!
- A manufacturing background as well as Health and Safety principals within a manufacturing environment.
- They will adhere strictly to company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Demonstrating at all times the culture and behaviours promoted by the business
If you are interested in this position, please call Rochea on 0115 896 0888 or email your CV over
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.