Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Supported Living Team Leader to work in a new service based in Nuneaton.
The role is based in a brand service service that supports Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviors. This service will be the 1st of many services in this area, with the 2nd service due to open in very early Jan 2019.
The supported Living Team Leader is a role which involve supporting the Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviors, but also you will be leading the team and making sure the home is running smoothly and the highest standards of care are being at all times.
As the Supported Living Team Leader you will have to be very organised and have great diary management skills.
Below is a brief list of roles you will undertake, but this is not an extensive list:
- To ensure that all work within the service is participant focused and upholds the principles
of respect, privacy, dignity, fulfillment, independence and choice.
- To plan, develop and implement individual and group programmes of support, for
example, social and domestic training, personal hygiene and community living skills
designed to enhance and maximise the capabilities and independence of the Service
Users in service.
- To lead the team and offer supervision and management to Support Workers.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviors
- Preferably experience of working in a Supported Living service
The ideal candidate for the Supported Living Team leader will be:
- Car Driver with access to their own vehicle and commutable distance to Nuneaton.
- Experienced in Leading the team in a social care setting
- Completed NVQ/ QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experienced in working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a National provider, but someone who offers the personal approach.
This service will be the 1st of many services in the Nuneaton area, the companies plan is to have at least 5 services in the West Midlands in the next 12 months.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.