As a Team Leader you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon our existing client base. The role will involve canvassing new and existing clients as well as new projects. You will have access to market influencing lead portals whereby new and current projects are updated daily.
The role as a Team Leader for us involves the following key aspects:
- Business Development and sales activity, this is done via the phone and site visits to Client projects, there will also be presentations to be held at various Head Office meetings.
- You will have ownership of existing key clients, maintaining and building upon the relationship.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients as well as your candidates, treating them as Clients!
- Candidate attraction and interviewing.
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
We offer an excellent salary, benefits and commission scheme as well as clear career progression paths for the right person.
Barker Ross is a forward thinking, dynamic company with an ethos on looking after its staff, it's been in operation for 29 years and has a solid background within the industry with plans in place for expansion and growth.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.