Carry out hourly quality checks
- Leading and motivating a Co-pack team
- Providing on the job training
- Measure performance through KPI's
- Have experience leading a team
- Co-pack/food production experience
- Lead by example with the ability to influence
- Be conscientious about following procedures
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers
- Maintain positive attitude
- Basic data entry skills
Shift time shift times available:
- Monday - 15.00-01.00,
Tuesday & Thursday - 15.00-00.00,
Wednesday - 16.00-01.00.
- With flexibility to work Fridays and other working patterns as required
- Shift premium: £1 p/h for each hour worked
Please contact Aaliyah on 0116 204 7431
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.