2 Positions are available for a fixed term contract until October 2018
1 Full time role 37.5 hrs Monday to Friday £15,486 - £17,544 depending on experience
1 Key time role 14.8 hrs Monday to Friday £6194 - £7017 depending on experience
· To provide a high quality telephone call handling service to the public and to the Force in accordance with performance targets.
· Where suitable, to provide the first line resolution by giving information to callers from the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) database.
· Work co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team and organisational objectives.
· To maintain and update (for example numbers and departmental changes) the Switchboard directory.
· To monitor and Maintain the Force Voice Mail system to ensure messages are being taken.
· A general education to GCSE standard (grades A - C) or equivalent.
· Experience of using Windows based IT systems.
· Some experience of working in a customer services environment.
· Proven ability to maintain a professional service to customers when under pressure.
· The ability to gather information using appropriate questioning techniques
· Required to wear a uniform
· Infrequent travel to other locations as required.
· Exposure to disturbing/unpleasant images or tasks
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Candidates will be required as part of Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police recruitment process to successfully complete vetting and credit checks.
Please Contact Tara Goacher - Barker Ross Recruitment Agency
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.