- Duties include:
- Customer order handling, delivery planning and invoicing
- Customer payment and credit limit monitoring
- Keeping customer data (i.e. contact register)
- Sales planning, quota management
- Operative reporting
- Proactive telephone sales to smaller and medium sized customers
- Administrative support
- Stock follow-up, including pre delivery / storage costs invoicing
- Customer credit notes, rebates / bonus, implementation in Fenix and follow-up
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.