The main tasks to be listed:
- Handle customer inquiries
- Customer order handling, delivery planning and invoicing
- Customer payment and credit limit monitoring
- Keeping customer data (i.e. contact register) , price and rebate agreements (including price lists) up-to-date in Fenix
- Sales planning, quota management
- Coptimi container calculations
- Participating in customer satisfaction surveys
- Operative reporting
- Proactive telephone sales to smaller and medium sized customers
- Administrative support to assigned Sales Manager(s) and TS Manager
- Inform Sales Manager with customer specific information (proactive and upon request)
- Delivery planning/monitoring
- Stock follow-up, including pre delivery / storage costs invoicing
- Customer credit notes, rebates / bonus, implementation in Fenix and follow-up
Candidate must be fluent in Swedish, have customer service experience, be service minded and a team player.
Please send your CV or call Sarah on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.