SURVEYOR / SITE ENGINEER required for 18 storey steel frame structure,
- 18 Storey Steel Frame building (Frame already up)
- Using Magnet software or similar e.g LSS
Main duties will include
- As-Built Surveys
- Setting Out of gridlines, datums & levels
- Settingout of columns & postions
- record info and survey elements of building put on AUTO CAD/ Magnet Software
Key skills and requirements
- The candidate will ideally hold qualifications in Building or Civil Engineering at HNC, HND or degree level
- The candidate must be computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Most own their own laptop
- It is also desirable but not essential for the candidate to be competent in the use of AutoCAD & MAGNET.
- Good communication skills and team spirit approach
- CSCS card is desirable
If you tick all the boxes, then we want to hear from you!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.