Barker Ross Health & Social care are looking to recruit a Support Worker for 45 hour contract for a key client in the Leeds area. This role will include sleep in's however this is incorporated in your hours each week and based on a 3 week rota.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation who values their staff and the outstanding contribution they make in delivering a high quality housing service. The organisation provides a package of benefits that helps its staff achieve a good work-life balance.
To succeed in this role you should:
- Understand how to work effectively with Learning Difficulties
- Be able to assess and write care plans, risk assessments and meet clients outcomes by providing appropriate care to their needs and abilities.
- Have excellent communication and diffusion techniques as some clients can be challenging.
- Be able to balance finance and excellent IT skills for completing daily notes and rotas.
- Understand and be able to respond to health and safety issues and building checks
- Work as a team to develop systems and procedures
- Be able to undertake other ad hoc tasks such as medication, personal care, moving and handing attending meetings and some lone working
Why Barker Ross?
- Ongoing Training & Support delivered through our training partners
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf to find you the right role - we work with you to find you the job that is RIGHT for you!
- Flexible Working - Days | Nights| Lates | Weekends | Weekdays
- Excellent Rates of Pay - enhancements sometimes apply depending on the work
- Access to our e-suite for timesheeting and payslips
Why Barker Ross?
Barker Ross Health & Social Care is part of the Barker Ross Group - established 29 years ago. We have our roots firmly entrenched in delivering a quality service to all our stakeholders - this includes YOU! You can expect an open, honest, transparent and unique service from us on that basis!
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have, literally, hundreds of jobs
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.