Barker Ross Health & Social care are looking to recruit a Support Worker for 45 hour contract for a key client in the Leeds area. This role will include sleep in's however this is incorporated in your hours each week and based on a 3 week rota.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation who values their staff and the outstanding contribution they make in delivering a high quality housing service. The organisation provides a package of benefits that helps its staff achieve a good work-life balance.
To succeed in this role you should:
- Understand how to work effectively with Learning Difficulties
- Be able to assess and write care plans, risk assessments and meet clients outcomes by providing appropriate care to their needs and abilities.
- Have excellent communication and diffusion techniques as some clients can be challenging.
- Be able to balance finance and excellent IT skills for completing daily notes and rotas.
- Understand and be able to respond to health and safety issues and building checks
- Work as a team to develop systems and procedures
- Be able to undertake other ad hoc tasks such as medication, personal care, moving and handing attending meetings and some lone working
Why Barker Ross?
We provide a consultative service free of charge and endeavour to provide you with work that will offer you the challenge you are looking for and in an environment suited you your skills and expertise.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.