Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working with a National provider of Supported Living Services for adults with Learning Disabilities. We are currently recruiting for a number of Support Manager's for there services based across Leicestershire.
The role of a Service Manager in Supported Living Services is a very varied and constantly changing role because you will be responsible for a number of different sites across Leicestershire.
You will need to be highly organised and have strong diary management skills.
You will have responsibility of a number of different supported living for sites for adults with Learning Disabilities across Leicester, but to support you, there will be line managing a number of support co-ordinators for your services.
This role is based across multi sites and you will operating out services based across Leicestershire, and for this role you will be given a mobile phone and laptop so you can be mobile.
This role is a Monday to Friday based role, with On-call commitments but with 1-4 offering support and guidance.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments, support plans and person centred plans, ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met and evidenced.
- To ensure all relevant records in relation to people we support and employees are appropriately maintained, accurate and up to date.
- To build constructive relationships with commissioners, families, carers, staff, neighbours and the wider community.
- To seek opportunities to improve existing services and to input to service development plans
- To support and implement change and development programmes as required for Supported Living (known as accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care by CQC) and Outreach Services (known as personal care by CQC) within the Division.
- To provide on call support and assistance when required.
- To authorise expenditure against an agreed budget to ensure that costs remain within financial limits
The Ideal person for the Supported Living Services Manager would be:
- Commutable to all areas across Leicestershire.
- Experienced in Caring and delivering care to Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Up to date with all current CQC legislation
- Have strong organisational skills
- Completed QCF/ Level 3 in Health & Social care.
- QCF Level 5 in Social Care management, or if not willingness to undertake this qualification when in position
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Experienced manager
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service manager who is looking to develop and grow, you could join a Support manager and leave as a Regional manager there is a fantastic opportunity for career development.
The company has gone through a positive change and have put in a number of positive changes such as: They now offer a 2 -tier on- call rota, which means there is always a service co-ordinator at 1st port of call and Support Managers are there as a 2nd port of call for support and guidance.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Flexible working approach
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Mileage Payments
- On call allowances
- Free DBS check
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.