We are urgently looking for hard working, enthusiastic and experienced support worker who are committed to proving exceptional quality care to client in Nuneaton CV11
- 37.5, 30 or 22.5 hour contracts available
- Must be flexible to cover early, late & sleep-in shifts
- Monthly rota
- Temp to Perm position
Your job as a Support Worker is to ensure our service users lead valued and fulfilling lives, helping them to reach their potential and achieve to the best of their ability. You may support them going to work or college, do personal tasks, household jobs or enjoy their favourite hobbies & interests. You will communicate with family members, friends and the professionals who all work together to help them live independently and achieve their ambitions.
- Have at least 12 months relevant experience within the Social Care sector
- A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Must have pervious care and support experience
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check unless you are on the update service
- Have evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K
- Must be able to provide 5years work history
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.