Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Support workers for a client is provides Care and Support for a client is has suffered a brian injury.
The role will be based in our clients home, and is a full time contract.
- Encourage good community relationships and provide support in the community
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties and support within their own home
- Updating care plans and liaising with other support staff and supporting management
- Support client in their own home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- To contact and support individuals to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
My client is offering a full time contract and in return they offer an excellent salary and benfits such as: FUll induction and in house training, Cost of the DBS, Paid Mileage, Over time and excellent career opportunities.
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
Full UK drivers licence
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.