Barker Ross Health & Social Care are looking to recruiting a number of Support Workers for a key client in the Macclesfield area.
This role will involve supporting service users with Mental Health issues, substance misuse and ex-offenders.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have relevant experience within a Mental Health setting
- Have a good understanding of issues facing service users with Mental Health issues
- Be committed to providing a quality service and have a person centred approach
- Have a flexible approach towards work
- Recent de-escalation and Mental Capacity training would be advantageous
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours to fit around you
- Experience in a variety of high quality hospitals and units
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultants
- Out of hours on call support number
- Weekly pay
- Paid Holidays
This role is an excellent opportunity and we are looking to recruit staff with a view to an induction with the client asap. Candidates who are on the DBS update service will be fast tracked through the registration process.
If your feel you have the suitable skills and relevant experience for this role, don't miss out and apply today.
Why Barker Ross?
With teams across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have, literally, hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.