Location: Worksop (S80)
Do you have experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities? Or are you passionate about supporting people with Learning Disabilities and want a career in care, but have no practical experience? Would you like to join a highly-respected organization who support adults with learning disabilities and who offer ongoing training and development to their care assistants and support workers?
* Must be available to work Days and/or Nights
* A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Must have previous care and support experience
* Must be physically fit
* Must be able to work as part of a team
* Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check unless you are on the update service
* Have evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.