Location: Alvaston, Derby
The staff must be epilepsy trained and be prepared to do shift patterns that are:
Mon - Friday - 07:00 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 22:00
Sat and Sun - 07:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00
- Must have pervious support experience
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check unless you are on the update service
- Have evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K
- Must be able to provide 2years work history
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.