We are urgently looking for hard working, enthusiastic and experienced Support Workers who are committed to providing exceptional quality care to our clients across Leicester and Leicestershire. Salary paid weekly
* Supporting and assisting service users with personal care to live independently including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs.
* Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
* Assisting service users in rehabilitation activities under the guidance and supervision of trained nurses and management
* Building meaningful relationships with residents.
* Ensuring residents maintain their dignity at all times.
* Must be available to work Days and/or Nights
* A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Must have previous care and support experience
* Must be physically fit
* Must be able to work as part of a team
* Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check unless you are on the update service
* Have evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K
* Must be able to provide 5 years work history
Please e-mail your CV or give Faith or Vickie a call on 01159418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.