- Experienced in working with adults with learning disabilities
- Medication Training
- Manual Handling
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting service users with day to day living
- Providing holistic, person centred care and support
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care
- Complex care such as peg feeding and pressure sore care
- Supporting with social activities
- Ongoing training and support
- Friendly team of consultants who work on your behalf
- Flexible working - Days or nights
- Excellent rates of pay
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.