Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for Support workers based in Lincolnshire. We are currently working with a provider of Complex home care and they are looking to recruit a number of Support workers to work with clients in their own homes.
We are currently looking for Support workers based in Lincolnshire who can offer support and care to a client in their own home. We have Days and Nights position available.
As a Support worker you will be caring and supporting a client in their own home. The client has brain injury and requires support with his every day life.
This is a Full Time permanent position, shift times are: 07.30-14.30, 14.00-22.00, 22.00- 08.00
Below is a brief list of the tasks which you will be undertaking as a Support Worker
- Provide support and care to clients
- Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
- Hold and Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
- Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
- Be responsible for aspects of health and safety with the home
- Complete domestic tasks when requested
The ideal candidate for the Support Worker position will need to be:
- Experienced in working social care settings
- Someone who can be positive role model
- Car driver ideally but not essential due to the public transport network local to home
- Completed NVQ Level 2or 3 in Health & Social care or Equivalent
- Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a small provider with planned growth over the next 12 months, so there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress. The amount of training that the client offers is huge!
Excellent starting salary
Flexible working approach
Free DBS check
Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.